- Our Contract
This is the http://www.pranavashyauk.com (“the Website”). Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the Website. Please read terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. You should print a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with our website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms in their entirety.
- Your use of this website
3.1 You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of our website or any information submitted to or available through it.
3.2 You may download and display the contents of our website on a computer screen and also print a copy of such contents but only for personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website or application/app or any other device connected to the Internet;
- use the content of the website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
3.3 You may not use our website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, libellous, threatening, abusive, bullying, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to our or other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website or the Internet;
- interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to our website;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright.
3.4 You agree and undertake and understand that:
- We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from our website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
- We take reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. We cannot guarantee that your use of our website will not cause damage to your computer or other device.
- You have the responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment and software to use our website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from our website.
- We have placed links on our website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents and any visit to such websites is at your own risk and we do not accept any liability of the use of these websites.
- Accuracy of content
We disclaim all representations and warranties either express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on our website is accurate, complete, up to date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Advertising Sponsorship
Our website may contain advertising and sponsorship. These advertiser and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted to us complies with relevant laws and codes. We are not responsible or liable for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- Our liability
6.1 Our website is provided for your use without any warranties or guarantees.
6.2 We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Website Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control.
6.3 We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms.
6.4 Except to the extent required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on our website.
6.5 The Website Terms shall not limit or exclude any liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law (such as death or personal injury).
6.6 You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, loses liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
6.7 You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claims against you relating to your use of this website.
- Ownership of rights
The content of our website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in our website are owned by or licensed to Damian Cadman-Jones t/a Prana Vashya UK www.pranavashyauk.com
- Entire Agreement
- Changes to the Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update our Website Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms. By continuing to access, browse and use our website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.